Hi, I'm Angela...
Registered Nutritional Therapist, Nutrigenomics and Functional Medicine Practitioner, specialising in women’s health and founder of Nutrimente.
I am based in Farnham, Surrey, and I see clients both virtually/online and face to face.
So that you know who I am, let me give you a brief overview of my self-healing journey.
It all started 10 years ago, when admitted to A&E with inexplicable pain over my abdomen I came to the realisation that my seemingly perfect life had taken a toll on me.
I had learned to live with a constant cold and a rather annoying cough, dealt with horrendous PMS symptoms, limiting migraines, IBS and heartburn with over-the-counter medications.
According to my doctor and all the specialists I was seeing I was fine.
Despite all the symptoms, for them my health was optimal.
That was instead my body telling me in all possible ways that I was not fine, something was not working.
That night I realised that one thing was missing in my life: Self Care.
- My diet was terrible, I lived on refined carbs, sugary foods, and coffee.
- Exercise and Mindfulness were non-existent, I was always too busy to sleep / meditate / relax and always too tired to go to the gym. I loved my job in the financial sector but boy, that was stressful at times!
So, I decided that I had to take care of myself, simple!
It wasn’t a smooth path, I had to sedate my ego and forget about some dreams along the way, but I am still glad I did it.
After studying Jungian psychotherapy, I discovered Vipassana meditation and that was one of the most humbling experiences of my life. It was the seed I needed to nurture further changes.
When planning for a family and suffering a miscarriage, I embraced nutrition. I realised the vital connection between body, mind, gut, hormones and how passionate I was about it.
So passionate that I went on to retrain as a Nutritional Therapist at the highly regarded College of Naturopathic Medicine where I graduated with distinction.
Now as a nutritionist, I specialise in woman’s health. Using the Functional Medicine principles, I support women who struggle with hormonal and mood imbalances, fatigue, weight gain or gut concerns and I empower them to make dietary and lifestyle changes to transform their future and feel great again.
My approach to health is holistic, just like in my self-healing journey, I work around three pillars with my clients: Nutrition (healthy eating), Movement (improved physical fitness) and Mindfulness (positive mental wellbeing).
I love what I do, and I’d love to help you.
“Angela has been on hand every step of the way with support and guidance whenever I have had questions. I genuinely feel she is invested in my health as much as I am and I have already recommended her to many of my friends and family. I have been thrilled with the progress I have made with my energy levels and mood and have learnt a huge amount about how my own body works along the way.”
– LUCY –
Qualifications and Experience
2016-2020: Nutritional Therapy Qualification
Angela studied Nutritional Therapy at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London, where she graduated with Distinction.
2021-Present: Clinical Practice
Nutrimente was born. A Nutrition and Functional Medicine clinic with a Focus on Women’s Health.
2021-Present: Started Nutrigenomics trainings
- April 2021: Mind Health Masterclass
- November 2021: Women’s Hormones Masterclass
- January – March 2023: Lifecode Gx Nutrigenomics Practitioner Program
2022 - Present: Started the Functional Medicine Journey with the Institute for Functional Nutrition
- March 2022: Environmental Health Advanced Practice Module. Addressing the Toxic Effects of the Exposome by Enhancing Biotransformation and Elimination.
- November 2022: Hormone Advanced Practice Module. Re-establishing Hormonal Balance in the Hypothalamic, Pituitary, Adrenal, Thyroid, and Gonadal Axis
- March 2023: Bioenergetics Advanced Practice Module. Clinical Solutions for Mitochondrial and Metabolic Dysfunction.
- June-September 2023: Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice.
- November 2023: GI Advanced Practice Module. Restoring Gastrointestinal Equilibrium: Practical Applications for Understanding, Assessing, and Treating Gut Dysfunction
January 2023: Basic Pharmacology
Basic Pharmacology course with Debbie Grayson, Practice with Confidence
2023 - Present: Extra Functional Medicine trainings with the Kharrazian Institute
- May 2023: Chronic Infections: Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications
“I’m fascinated by her knowledge and am very grateful for her time, expertise and support.”
5 Pillars to a Happy Perimenopause
The Essential Guide to Navigate and Address your Symptoms
“Angela understands the reality of modern life and looks at ways to integrate positive changes into peoples' lifestyles with a holistic approach.”
– CIARAN –