5 Pillars to a Happy Perimenopause
The Essential Guide to Navigate and Address your Symptoms
Hi, I am Angela. A Registered Nutritional Therapist and Functional Medicine Practitioner, specialising in women’s health.
I support women who are struggling with hormonal and mood imbalances, whether it is due to perimenopause, menopause or other conditions, with fatigue, weight gain or digestive issues and empower them to regain their long-lost energy and vitality.
Using Functional Medicine principles, I work with a holistic and collaborative approach directed towards implementing healthy eating while improving physical and mental wellbeing.
The aim is to make each, and every one of you feel the best version of yourself, and to help you regaining your natural energy, strength and resilience.
Every day I speak to women just like you that are confused about the changes they are experiencing, that cannot recognise themselves and feel they have lost their spark.
If you’re a woman in your 30’s or beyond, changes in your hormones might have a huge impact on your daily life and health, both physically and mentally.
Truth is, you don’t have to accept feeling like this!
If you dream about having more energy, stable mood, sharper brain, deep and restful sleep, comfortable digestion without bloating, manageable PMS and being able to manage your weight and pains, that’s great! You’re in the right place - this IS possible for you!
I am based in Farnham, Surrey and I am available for both online and face to face consultations.
Book a Free Discovery Call.
Qualifications and Experience
2016-2020: Nutritional Therapy Qualification
Angela studied Nutritional Therapy at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London, where she graduated with Distinction.
2021-Present: Clinical Practice
Nutrimente was born. A Nutrition and Functional Medicine clinic with a Focus on Women’s Health.
2021-Present: Started Nutrigenomics trainings
- April 2021: Mind Health Masterclass
- November 2021: Women’s Hormones Masterclass
- January – March 2023: Lifecode Gx Nutrigenomics Practitioner Program
2022 - Present: Started the Functional Medicine Journey with the Institute for Functional Nutrition
- March 2022: Environmental Health Advanced Practice Module. Addressing the Toxic Effects of the Exposome by Enhancing Biotransformation and Elimination.
- November 2022: Hormone Advanced Practice Module. Re-establishing Hormonal Balance in the Hypothalamic, Pituitary, Adrenal, Thyroid, and Gonadal Axis
- March 2023: Bioenergetics Advanced Practice Module. Clinical Solutions for Mitochondrial and Metabolic Dysfunction.
- June-September 2023: Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice.
- GI Advanced Practice Module: Restoring Gastrointestinal Equilibrium: Practical Applications for Understanding, Assessing, and Treating Gut Dysfunction
January 2023: Basic Pharmacology
Basic Pharmacology course with Debbie Grayson, Practice with Confidence
2023 - Present: Extra Functional Medicine trainings with the Kharrazian Institute
- May 2023: Chronic Infections: Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications
🌺Empowering women regain their health and balance through nutrition and lifestyle changes🌺
📞 Book your free 30 min call👇
💻 Online or🙍♀️Face to face